3 to 5 Years
- Excellent Analytical Skills.
- Understand the Business needs and prepare FRS/SD for major/complex features.
- Excellent team player with good level of team spirit and effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Managing competing resources and priorities and monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools.
What we are expecting
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Problem-solving skills
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques.